Same Day Certificate - Terms & Conditions
To meet the requirements to receive your electronic certificate on the same day, you need to supply the following information upon enrolment and complete the course successfully at the course date of your choice as per below:
- Provide your full name (as used to register for your USI/your legal name shown on your ID)
- Provide your USI number
- Ensure your full enrolment details, and all course paperwork is complete
- Payment is due in full/needs to be arranged before attendance. Keep a copy of your receipt!
- Upon arrival at the course, you must sign-in on the attendance sheet at the course session
- Successful completion of the course (deemed competent).
If any of this information has not been supplied or cannot be verified, we cannot guarantee your certificate on the day of the course. Only once our administration staff can confirm the above information will they send your certificate electronically, be aware this may cause delays to your certificate being able to be issued.
If you have completed the above and your details are correct, and your certificate does not appear in your email inbox, please check your spam or junk mail folders as some email settings cause this to happen. If, for whatever reason, your certificate has not arrived, please get in touch with us anytime by email or call us on(08) 8382 4677.
If you require a paper copy of your certificate, this incurs an additional charge of $12 (including postage) and may take up to 21 days to be delivered. If you require a “wallet card” certificate, these are available for $5 (including postage). You can order one by calling our office on (08) 8382 4677.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer our same-day certificate issuing policy for courses held on evenings, Saturdays, Sundays or courses that finish outside our South Australian head office processing hours (9 am to 4 pm Central Australian Time). In these instances, certificates will be issued by email on the next business day.